Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's my turn ...

Yes, I am starting a blog. I have had my boys' website for years, which I enjoy updating each week, and I highly enjoy reading my friends' blogs each day. Now it is my turn to have a little online journal of my own thoughts and opinions. A place where you can peek in on me and see what I am up to.
I absolutely love comments ... they let me know you stopped by and weren't bored to death with my postings (or that you really were, LOL!). If you know me at all, then you already know there will be updates every few days ... it's the OCD in me!
I hope you are all doing great and enjoy reading my blog!


6 comments:

Ang said...

Yay April has a blog! Can't wait to stalk it daily ;) Hope you are having a great day!

Tyson and Kate said...

Hooray! I love reading my friends' blogs too. I'm glad you're here! :)

JenWebb702 said...

Wahoo...we are BHP buddies and are not Blogger buddies! Love ya April!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! I will be stopping by often so you can "pour me the tea" on what's happening in your life! Love ya!

PS. If you ever leave a whole dish of your yummy mexican layer dip at my house again, I will stop speaking to you. I have eaten the whole thing by myself! I will be unrecognizable when you see me on Friday.:)

Emily said...

Yay...Congratulations.
The water is warm...dive right in!

Anonymous said...

So now you can blog about your hot, sexy husband!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...