Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hollister Update

Here's pics of the Hollister top I wore at the bridal shower this weekend. I absolutely loved it ... very cute, comfy, and I had no issues with it staying up (a first for me with strapless tops!). I paired it with cropped white denim, and tan colored wedges (per Molly's suggestion - thanks girl!!), and I rocked my new Juicy watch. If you love the top as much as I do, go snag it on Hollister.com ... it is in the clearance section for $28.90 (just follow the link)!!


My 5-year-old son took this pic for me ... he thought it was so fun to be on the other side of the camera for a change. Ha, ha!

Here we are at the shower ... isn't my niece adorable? Her mama is going to have her hands full!

3 comments:

Molly said...

The outfit looks fabulous! Glad you liked my suggestion. :)

Unknown said...

CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I love little girls. They are so cute and so much fun to buy for. Your sister in law rocks.

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...