Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Boots = Excited for Fall!

Ugg Bailey Button Triplet in Navy Blue

This color in the triple button style can only be found in the kid's sizing. If you wear a women's size 8 like myself, you are a size 6 in the kid's. Another bonus in shopping the kid's shoes? Cheaper prices! Bailey Button Triplet in the women's department retail at $200. I got these for $160 ... plus I got a $20 Nordstrom certificate for opening a MOD card (a rewards card that debits from your checking account instead of opening a store card).
Mossimo Kena Riding Boots in Cognac found at Target for $34.99. These boots are really comfy and are going to look fabulous with fall sweaters! I wasn't a fan of riding boots last year, but I wanted a different look outside of my Uggs this season. After trying these on, I instantly made them mine!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mm i love boots. can't wait to go shopping for fall! xoxo

TLF said...

I'm ready for fall boots... kinda.
I'm just not ready to blow all my money on all the boot fabulousness out there!

C said...

I love those riding boots! Target always surprises me!

Shelley said...

I have been dying to buy some new boots!

Working Mommy said...

LOVE those Target boots!! I can't believe they were at Target!

WM

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...