Monday, May 21, 2012

Birchbox ... May

Birchbox is the best way to discover new grooming, beauty and lifestyle products. Sample top products from high-end brands, get expert advice, buy new favorites and earn points with every purchase! Every month, you'll receive a box filled with beauty, grooming, and lifestyle samples from both up-and-coming and well known brands. Each delivery will include a mix of categories, as well as lifestyle items. Samples are generously sized, with enough product to allow you to figure out if they're right for you. You'll also want to take advantage of Birchbox.com, which is packed with product information and tips, including expert interviews, helpful tutorials, and engaging videos.

May's Birchbox was inspired by the hit TV show, Gossip Girl! Samples that arrived on my doorstep included Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer, Kerastase shampoo, conditioner and shine liquid, and Miracle Skin Transformer Body SPF 20 in Glow ... product reviews coming soon!!
Also in this fun little box was nail polish from Color Club in Clambake Coral ... omgsh! Too perfect for spring!!

To find out more and to join the club, visit https://www.birchbox.com/.

1 comment:

sprinkles said...

You know, several years ago, I used to get makeup samples in the mail. They were usually high end samples and also of generous sizes. I quit after a year or so because they started sending me stuff I'd never use, like men's cologne, and it got to be too expensive. I was just thinking about them and wondering whatever happened to them. I can't remember the name of the co. anymore, but I remember seeing their ads in magazines a lot. Haven't seen one in ages!

Anyways, this post reminded me of that.

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...