Monday, August 20, 2012

Camping ... Conquered!

 I SURVIVED!!
Camping was a lot of fun. Once the tent was up, the gear all laid out, and the food was all organized, I was able to relax a bit and take it all in. While I was not a fan of all the dirt, the cocktails around the campfire sure helped with this minor issue. We ended up staying the one night, only because day 2 was a bit cooler and I didn't pack enough clothes for me and the kiddos. Note taken for next time ... yes, there will be a next time!
Thanks so much for all the tips and support for my first camping trip, peeps!!
xoxo 

4 shout-outs!:

sprinkles said...

I'm glad you had a good time!

kate said...

i love camping!! we haven't gone out yet this year... probably in the fall:) come fllow me. got my blog up and running again!

Peace Love Applesauce- Terri said...

Awww.. you sound like you actually had fun!!

Dana said...

Glad you guys had fun!!! Yes you can never pack enough warm clothes!!!

 
Design by April Showers