As we all know, Pinterest is chock full of amazing ideas to help make your life easier. Here is one that I am finding so awesome each and every morning, as I am rushing my family about to get out the door in time. These little breakfast muffin bites are made in batches and can be customized to each person's liking. I love that they can be heated up in the micro for a few seconds, and serve up a warm and filling start to the day!
What you will need:
- mini muffin pan
- favorite fillers, such as bacon, sausage, ham, cheese and veggies
- Scramble up some eggs in a bowl with a little bit of milk.
- Add in your fillers. In my pic above, I added shredded cheese, diced bacon and zucchini.
- Spray your mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Fill muffin trays and pop in the oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are completely cooked through. (You can insert a toothpick to verify. If the pick is clean, the muffins are cooked.)
Has anyone tried these yet? What are some things you do to make your mornings a little easier?