Thursday, June 27, 2013

Ta Ta For Now ...

 
It's time. Time to re-focus. Time to re-energize. Time to de-clutter and organize priorities. Time to de-stress and take the pressure off.
While I am sad that I have had zero time to make dot...dot...dot... all that I want it to be, I am happy to be taking a break away for a bit. I am hoping to come back refreshed and excited; full of new ideas and inspiration.
Until then, you can find me on Facebook and Pinterest (links to the right). I am on Instagram (aprilbaker23), but haven't quite jumped on board fully. I plan on doing that soon.
And be sure to check out the fabulous blogs in my sidebar. I will always be checking in on them ... my daily dose of blog love!
 
I hope everyone has a great summer enjoying friends and family, vacations and weekends at home, warm sunshine, and happiness!!
 
See you in the Fall, peeps!

5 comments:

kate said...

awww, im gonna miss ya girly!!! have a good summer!

sprinkles said...

I'll miss you, but I get it. Sometimes life gets in the way. And it's good to take a break now and again. Enjoy your time away, but not TOO much, we want you to come back!

Christina said...

Aww, just when I'm starting to come back! It's good though, I totally understand. Enjoy your boys this summer!

Sky-Ann @ The Little Button said...

See you in the fall, take care and have a GREAT summer :)

Dana said...

Hope you enjoy your break! And hopefully we can maybe get together this summer with kids/without kids lol!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...