Thursday, June 27, 2013

Ta Ta For Now ...

 
It's time. Time to re-focus. Time to re-energize. Time to de-clutter and organize priorities. Time to de-stress and take the pressure off.
While I am sad that I have had zero time to make dot...dot...dot... all that I want it to be, I am happy to be taking a break away for a bit. I am hoping to come back refreshed and excited; full of new ideas and inspiration.
Until then, you can find me on Facebook and Pinterest (links to the right). I am on Instagram (aprilbaker23), but haven't quite jumped on board fully. I plan on doing that soon.
And be sure to check out the fabulous blogs in my sidebar. I will always be checking in on them ... my daily dose of blog love!
 
I hope everyone has a great summer enjoying friends and family, vacations and weekends at home, warm sunshine, and happiness!!
 
See you in the Fall, peeps!

5 comments:

kate said...

awww, im gonna miss ya girly!!! have a good summer!

sprinkles said...

I'll miss you, but I get it. Sometimes life gets in the way. And it's good to take a break now and again. Enjoy your time away, but not TOO much, we want you to come back!

C said...

Aww, just when I'm starting to come back! It's good though, I totally understand. Enjoy your boys this summer!

Anonymous said...

See you in the fall, take care and have a GREAT summer :)

Dana said...

Hope you enjoy your break! And hopefully we can maybe get together this summer with kids/without kids lol!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...