Monday, July 7, 2008

what's on my DVR?

I find it so amazing that I can randomly come across a TV show and fall obsessively in love with it. My first love, the beautiful Gilmore Girls. For 7 amazing seasons, Lorelei and Rory made me laugh, cry, and anxiously await each episode.

I then randomly stumbled across Ghost Whisperer one Friday night. Jennifer Love Hewitt has always been a favorite of mine, and watching such a suspenseful, scary, yet heart-warming show has me recording it every week.

Anyone heard of Wildfire? I devotedly watched each episode of the short-lived, two season series on abc family. Let me tell you … this show had me wanting to own a ranch and a few horses! The drama, the romance … loved it!!!


My latest adoration is with Army Wives on Lifetime. If you
haven't seen an episode yet, go online and watch one of them!! You will get hooked!!


I may be the only person I know that watches some of these shows, but they are my little escapes from reality. My little doses of love stories, dramas, and excitement.

2 comments:

Ang said...

Ok I have yet to watch ANY of these but I certainly need something to keep my focus off of this never-ending pregnancy, lol! I see a trip to Blockbuster in my near future!

Just for the record, my addictions are as follows :) ...

-Grey's
-American Idol
-Top Chef
-Hell's Kitchen
-and most recent love, Secret Life of the American Teenager!

Ok there, I said it. I feel much better, thanks! :)

JenWebb702 said...

Oh my goodness, I am the BIGGEST Army Wives fan. I love, love, love that show. I don't watch it on Sunday nights because it comes on so late...I watch it on the internet duringmy lunch break on Mondays.

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...