Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Card

Check out the Kardashian family's holiday card this year ... like, whoa! Fancy shmancy ... so glam and gorgeous! Wanna see my fam's pic this year?
Umm, yeah. I didn't do holiday greetings this year. I am not trying to be a Scrooge or anything. The cost of cards certainly wasn't an issue being that Shutterfly is offering bloggers 50 FREE cards when they shout-out Shutterfly on their blogs. Postage could probably cost a little bit, but really nothing major when the cards woulda' been free. I guess I could blame the craziness of the holiday season ... afterall, I have even been struggling keeping my blog posts up (and the decline in comments doesn't help with that motivation either). But really, I keep up with everyone through this lovely technology we have these days. Texting, Facebook, blogs, and emails ... all awesome ways to keep updated throughout the year without having to sum everything up in a holiday card.
Or maybe I am just lazy this year. Ha!
Did you send out cards this year? Did you send them snail mail or email? And how crafty did you get with them??

6 comments:

TLF said...

I saw this on Kourtney's blog yesterday.. it's weird. Why didn't they at least smile? And why are Kourtney & Scott off so far to the left? Anyhoodle..

Yes, I sent holiday cards via snail mail. I actually mailed them out yesterday. I send them every year. They are so fun to send/receive. And I got the 50 free from Shutterfly. Save me $118!!

Unknown said...

Kourtney & Scott are sooo far away, but hey I bet this is the first time they put Scott on a card! hahaha. I don't have kids so I guess Christmas cards aren't a part of my life yet, maybe someday?

xoxo Have a good Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I got the 50 free cards from Shutterfly and sent them out last weekend. This card is just... weird. How holiday-ish is it with no one smiling?

Jen said...

As much as I don't want to love them, I just do. Every single one of them!

Jules said...

The Kardashian family card is so glam and I wish I could be adopted into the family.

I did do the blogger Shutterfly thing and it worked out well. I just had to pay $8 for shipping/taxes. It would have cost over $80 without the promo. I love the way they turned out.

Emily said...

I'm not purposely not doing a card...I just ran out of time, and plus, my photoshop isn't working right now. Blah blah blah.
I have only gotten about 4 cards, thinking that maybe alot of people aren't sending them this year.

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...