Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stella & Dot

I went to a Stella & Dot party on Friday night last week, and look what was in my mailbox today!! In less than a week, I received my cute little box and now have this adorable little Zoe Bracelet added to my accessories collection!
I had no idea that this company did house parties. I have drooled over the Bloom Ring seen in the bloggy world, so I was excited to be able to attend a fun night out with the girls and shop through their amazing catalog!! Thanks Jess, for hosting such a great party!! :o)

3 comments:

Molly said...

My friend in real life sells Stella and Dot. I bought the bloom ring from her!
I have been talking to the hubs about taking a girls weekend to Vegas...you should come and then you can borrow my ring. :)

Unknown said...

You name the date, and I will be there! I heart Vegas and my hubby totally wouldn't mind me going for a weekend!! Woot Woot!!

Jules said...

I had no idea that they did house parties. That sounds like so much fun! I would love to find one around me. I love the bloom ring and that bracelet that you got :)

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...