Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday

My family and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I am so blessed to have such incredible people in my life.
My 3 boys are my world and without them I would not be able to function. My hubby is the most amazing man I know. Patient, strong, hard-working, and loyal. He is my rock. He makes me feel safe and he teaches me so much.
Our two boys are the funniest little hams you will ever meet. Maddox has such a caring and loving spirit about him, and is a sensitive soul. He is smart and witty and always strives to do the best. Sean is our little spit-fire and has a lot of his daddy's personality. While he can be a challenge at times with his strong will, Sean is definitely a sweetheart and keeps us laughing.
I am so thankful that God has blessed me with such a wonderful life. Above all material things, we have a warm home, good health, and food on the table. Our kids are nourished and are never in need. Our lives are safe and struggle-free. For all of this I am grateful.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season filled with family and love. ♥


5 comments:

Moya said...

God has really blessed you and yours. What a gorgeous family:-)

Erik and Mary said...

What a blessing to read this! You're a wonderful mother and wife! So thankful you and your boys are a special part of our life!

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

Very good looking family!!!

poopsie said...

what a sweet family...you are all as adorable as the next! love this pic!

Jules said...

This is such a sweet post, April. I’m really glad that you had a nice Thanksgiving and it sounds like you’re gearing up for a great, family Christmas. You are truly blessed and it sounds like your husband is a wonderful man and that you’re lucky to have 2 great boys. I think that mom (you!) had something to do with that too ;)

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...