Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Totally Random Tuesday




Got a new BlackBerry Curve 8530 (in purple!!) to replace my red 8330 that was buggin' out on me, and I spent several hours last night trying to figure out the new features. Let's just say that if it wasn't so pretty, I would have chucked it across the room a few times. Ugh ... I am so not good with updated technology features! You know, like downloading a flippin' ringtone! It really should not be this difficult.


  • Lately I have had intense cravings for the oh-so-yummy Cheez It crackers. This does not help in the countdown-to-vacation department. Especially when I like to wash them down with a sweet coffee drink (y'all know about my salty-sweet fetish, right?).

  • The Bad Girls Club and The Real Housewives of Orange County have come to a close for the season. Whatever will I do without all the drama and chaos? Sigh. Anyone know when the New Jersey wives will be back?

  • Oh ... I won a contest! A Dozen Eggs (who only makes the best sugar cookies in.the.world.) needed some help coming up with a new cookie to add to their Paris collection. I entered a few of my ideas, and included a french poodle. Guess who won a box of cookies? Yep, and guess who ate a majority of them herself? They were so worth the extra calories! I'll be placing an order for my b-day next month. I can only go so long before the craving gets out-of-hand.


  • I have received more fabulous entries for my giveaway! Don't be shy girls, the more the merrier!! Thanks so much for taking time out to think of me and my shopping needs. Ha ha!

Happy Tuesday!!


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you get my polyvore set? I'd never emailed one before, so felt all kinds of unsure about it! Let me know so I can try again if not! xo

Anonymous said...

i can't wait for new jersey girls to come on! i have'nt heard anything either!!

Amy Green @ Sweet Home Amy said...

I love that phone! So cute!

Jules said...

Yay for getting a new phone! I love it.

Cheez-it’s are my all time favorite cracker. We got the reduced fat last time and I was good about portioning it out, but it was not easy ;)

I thought I was the only other blogger that watched the Bad Girls Club! I’m glad that it’s not just me. That show is so bad that it’s good and highly addictive. It is the biggest train wreck on TV if you ask me.

Congrats on winning the contest and those cookies are adorable!

Jules said...

P.S. I left you an award on my blog!

Unknown said...

Ok, I re-sent my polyvore set!(check your spam folder just incase... I assume the email may come straight from Polyvore saying "someone wants to share blah blah blah with you" If it didn't work again, I posted the set on my blog just now. I set the date back to the last day in february so if you just click "february" in my side link it will be the first thing you see! Hope you like!

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

That is one cute phone! Love the color! Congrats on winning the contest!

Stylista Fitness said...

OMG loving the purple blackberry! My favorite color :D
\
congrats on winning a contest!!

Krystal said...

Love the phone! & I love the drama filled shows as well. :) I totally missed the reunion of the Real Housewives of the OC, but currently watching Housewives of NYC. Getting juicy ! [:

XOXO

Molly said...

Oh, girl. Don't get me started on the salty sweet fetish. My fav is Wendy's frosty with french fries dipped inside. Mmmh, mmhh, good. :)

I can't wait for real housewives NJ!

Erik and Mary said...

Cheese it's are always a hit in this household ;-) We like to have them with a diet cherry coke OR Coke Zero. For some reason this baby dose not like them as much as I do... So for now we are keeping them away. I am sure they will return to our pantry when baby arrives ;-)

Unknown said...

wait, did I miss a whole season of Housewives of OC?!?! argh!! I can't wait for OC, ATL, NJ, OC...I love em all!

yummy - cheez-its & sweet coffee, that's all me! I am supposed to be in Miami in a couple weeks...I am months away from being ready...(deep down I hope we don't get to go for that reason, haha) - That cookie looks delish!

Hopez youz figurez outz de new phone ;-)

Happy upcoming Wednesday!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...