Tuesday, November 30, 2010

'Tis the season to be busy ....

I am hosting this at my house this coming Friday. Crazy girl, right? A friend of mine and I decided to put this together about a month ago and are hoping it will be a fun success. We have so many friends who have their own businesses or crafty hobby, so why not try to earn some extra $$ this holiday season? If we get a good turn out (over 300 people have been invited), we will make this a public event next year (not at my house, of course)!! Wish me luck (and sanity) as I run around this week preparing and finishing up on my projects.
xoxo

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

That's an amazing idea! Good luck...take pictures, I am really interested to read how it goes!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so how many people came? That's a lot. I hope it was a success.

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...