Friday, February 18, 2011

Fashion Friday

A girlfriend and I got together a bunch of clothes we were no longer into and we swapped items ... this jacket was one of my finds!
Earrings were on sale at Old Navy a few weeks ago ... these gold-ish hoops were in a 2 pack and are the smaller of the set. Hard to see in the pic, but they aren't a shiny gold ... more muted and brassy.
Check out what I learned how to do from a fellow blogger!! This little side twist is so easy and literally takes 30 seconds to do! I will show you how next week!
My long sleeve tee is from the Miley Cyrus collection at Walmart. It was $5 and I adore thermal tees.
The tee has these studs on each sleeve ... military inspired, I am sure. My necklace is from Forever 21. I have had this for a couple years, and it was a steal at $4.80! I like how the brown rope is knotted with the gold chain.
Thanks so much for all the love on my new blog design! I heart my blog designer's mad skillz ... she is pretty fabulous to work with. She is a busy gal in high demand, so there will be timing issues on your delivery date, but in the end you will L.O.V.E. your design! Plus, her and I share a name ... we are special like that. She is actually hosting a HUGE design giveaway on her blog ... go check her out!
xoxo
Happy Friday!!

2 shout-outs!:

Tracy D said...

Love the jacket & the necklace !

sprinkles said...

I'm loving the new blog design! Sooo pretty!

I got a new outfit for Christmas from the Miley Cyrus collection. It's not something I would have ever bought for myself and it's too small. The tags were cut off though and Walmart wouldn't take them back so I'm stuck with it.

 
Design by April Showers