Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's Thursday ...

... and I am packing up for a weekend at the beach! Life has been crazy busy the last 2 weeks, so me and my 3 boys are heading off for a long weekend of relaxation! It will probably be gray and raining on the Oregon coast, but it will still be nice to get away for a few days. Of course I will be posting Fashion Friday tomorrow, so be sure to come back for that. And that FAB.U.LOUS giveaway I mentioned in last week's Fashion Friday?? That will be launched on Monday ... you do not want to miss out on this!! Here's a little sneak peek to hold you over until Monday.
I have been working with my blog designer on my new look for dot...dot...dot... - what do you think? Some kinks are still being worked out, but I am really excited with the way it turned out! Fun, flirty, and so me!
Have a great weekend, peeps! Be sure to come show me some outfit love (or hate - I am a big girl and can totally handle it although I would probably never wear the outfit ever again) tomorrow!!

5 comments:

Dana said...

Love the new layout!! So very cute!

And you could never look bad in any outfit!!

Hope you guys have fun at the beach, we will be going as well but camping!

Candice said...

Love the new look!!!
Have an awesome trip to the beach!!!

TLF said...

Fun new layout!!

Tracy D said...

I think the new design is great, so envious that you are going to the ocean, especially when it's raining! Love that.

nomo wino daph said...

Design looks great-
Hope your weekend is fab!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...