Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Muah ... Pucker Up for MaC Swatches!!

I have to admit that I am a MAC snob when it comes to my lip colors. I have tried so many brands of lipsticks, and none of them have even compared to the quality of MAC. They are moisturizing, non-sticky, and have gorgeous pigments! I love that you can layer them for different effects, and that MAC glosses can completely change the look, or enhance the shade with sparkles and shine! Here are the colors I have in my make-up bag and wear every day ...

From Left to Right ...

Angel (Frost, Classic Collection)

Blooming Lovely (Amplified, Liberty of London Collection)

Shy Girl (Creamsheen, Classic Collection)

Sandy B (Frost, Classic Collection)

English Accents (LipGlass, Liberty of London Collection)

Girl's Delight (DazzleGlass, Classic Collection)

One of my favorite balms for a base is this one from Victoria's Secret ... not too sticky, but fills the lips nicely, giving a smoother canvas


Angel

Blooming Lovely
Shy Girl with Girl's Delight

Sandy B
I am really looking forward to checking out the new Wonder Woman Collection, although once I get around to it, I probably won't have any luck with colors being in stock. New collections tend to sell out quickly.
What are your favorite lip colors and brands?

2 comments:

Jules said...

Thanks for the swatches! I'm always looking for the latest and greatest lip colors. Cream d'Nude is one of my favorites from Mac and I also like Angel.

From the drugstore you have to try Revlon's Super Lustrous glosses. My favorite color is Peach Petal and it is amazaballs. The color and formula are equally fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I pretty much use Maybelline lip gloss and that's it. I'm not a big lipstick girl.

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...