Thursday, March 24, 2011

Casting Call

I was recently contacted by RJ Larese, a Casting Producer for TLC, and was asked to share this exciting announcement! TLC is currently looking for families to interview for the upcoming Season 2 series of "Outrageous Kid Parties". If you are planning a big event, TLC wants to be there! If you mention that you saw this announcement here on dot...dot...dot..., I am told that you will receive a priority interview! Interviews are currently being held all over the country via SKYPE. The details are in the flyer below, please click on it to enlarge.

1 comment:

Brooke @ Blushing Noir said...

awwww if I had the loot to throw that kind of party I would SO apply!! my kids are definately hilarious enough to be on reality tv ;) haha

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...