Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blog Break ...

Hey Peeps! I am so very sorry for the lack of posts this week ... I picked up some extra hours at work this week for co-workers who needed time off. Needless to say, I am one exhausted chica being a mommy by day, and working 40 hours by night this week. My brain isn't quite functioning the way it should be, so I thought I'd spare y'all my ramblings. Hang in there ... I will be back on Monday!! Hope everyone is having a great week ... and hello to my new followers!! I am so happy to have you all here!!


Muah!! xoxo

4 shout-outs!:

love, kate said...

get some rest!! hope you get to slow down soon!!

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

It's k Busy Bee...take care and relax for a minute if you can.

XoXo
http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

Janine aka J-Ezzy @ *La Dolce Vita* said...

awww, i really hope you get some rest soon!!! don't forget to take deep relaxing breathes whenever you can!

hotpants™ said...

I've been away too. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things this week.

 
Design by April Showers