Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Love Potion

I love the sun. I love to be tan. I do not love the possible chance of getting skin cancer. I was absolutely thrilled to have found this SPF 15 sunscreen that actually allows tanning while protecting me from harmful rays! I was on vacation in Palm Desert, California a couple years ago and was burning more than I was tanning in the hot desert sun. I popped into the convenience store located outside of the resort's pool to grab a lotion that had the lowest SPF. Ocean Potion was the most appealing bottle they had, so I bought it and headed back out to the pool. The smell was actually quite pleasant ... very light and clean. It absorbed nicely and wasn't greasy. So far, so good! I laid out for a few hours, jumping in and out of the pool, and soaking up the heat. At the end of the day, I had an amazing TAN!! Paraben free, Vitamin D fortified, and for all skin types. Another fall-in-love bonus is that the formula is enriched with Seaplant Extracts, and antioxident-rich Vitamins A, C and E ... all anti-aging agents! Woot! This lotion also does great in the tanning beds. Ain't no shame - here in the rainy, dark and grey Pacific Northwest, a girl who needs the sun has to get some rays in somehow! I actually have to order this lotion online because I can't seem to find it here in Oregon (go figure - see above description of where I live), and drugstore.com has some great prices, especially when you go through ebates!

2 comments:

The Anything Place said...

Thats a great find, definitely useful to protect from those sunny rays

Tracy D said...

I've never heard of this brand, but I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one lured in by the prettiest container :)

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...