Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hello Lovelies ...

Happy 2012!! I have been contemplating whether or not to come back to the blogging world. Seems like life is uber cray cray these days (yep, just quoted Whitney - anyone lovin' her show?) . I have taken on a new job (which I l.o.v.e.), switched the stay-at-home role with my hubby for a bit, and have been trying to get used to new schedules. Seems like there is not enough time or brain power left at the end of my days to focus.
I have come to the conclusion though that my blogging days are definitely not over yet. There are too many times throughout each day that I use a product and wanna share a review, or dress myself up and wanna take pics to post on Fashion Fridays. Movies, books, recipes, celeb gossip, wish lists and so on ... all things a girl loves to chat about with her bloggy friends. I definitely need to squeeze in some quality time with y'all here on dot...dot...dot...! ♥

8 comments:

sprinkles said...

Welcome back, I've missed you!

Congrats on the new job.

Glad you aren't quitting blogging.

Teri said...

Welcome back, April.
Glad to hear you aren't ready to quit blogging...we need to hear about this new job!! Congrats:)

C said...

Congrats on the job! It's good that you're continuing to blog. Intermittently is better than not at all! :)

Dana said...

Welcome back! Glad you aren't leaving the blogging world!

And congrats on the new job!

Adie said...

Congrats on the new job.
Welcome back to the blogging world!

Tracy D said...

I've been there..blog when you can, people will understand (or have to)!

TLF said...

Welcome back to blogging world! :)

Anonymous said...

The only reason I keep watching Whitney is because I love her boyfriend on the show. He's a trip.

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...