Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Recipe of the Week

It's Wednesday, and I decided that today is the day each week that I am going to post a fabulous recipe that you and your family will be sure to love. Each recipe will be from Pinterest - I spend so much time on there now-a-days, that I seem to be finding some delicious and blog-worthy recipes. If you have a dish you think is the bomb.com and want me to try it out on my fam, leave me a comment, or snag my email address in the sidebar.
This week's recipe was made last night ... it was a hit and I was told to put it in the weekly rotation! Jamie Cooks It Up! displays this easy-to-follow recipe with great pics and I bet you already have the ingredients in your kitchen! Click on the pic and enjoy!

2 comments:

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

That looks BOMB..

TLF said...

oh, I love easy chicken recipes!!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...