Monday, March 5, 2012

Call Me Maybe

A couple of weekends ago, I saw the Justin Bieber movie, Never Say Never. And I watched it twice! Not back-to-back, of course, but TWICE in the same weekend (with several family members I should add).
I have always been a fan of this kid - little cutie with swagger and such talent! I was happy to see him and Selena fall in love. I heart seeing their random pics that pop up here and there, and seem to get sad when I hear of break-up rumors.
Wierd?
Nah. Just impressed with seeing this guy doing things right. So rare these days.
So I was visiting Christina's {Pop} Life one day and she had this video of Justin, Selena, Ashley Tisdale and more of their crew dancing around to Carly Rae Jepsen's song, Call Me Maybe. First off, I had never heard this song before, and now I listen to it everyday ... my 5-year-old son sings along to it, too. It's pretty catchy. But I adore this video rendition, because I love seeing Justin and Selena kick back and let loose, in their own world without the cameras, being all made up and in character.




3 comments:

C said...

Yay! I love it too!! And thanks for the shout out! I have yet to see Bieber’s movie, but it’s on my list, slowly making it down to the number one spot.

Sasha said...

Ohhh... I LOVE that song- never heard it before! Off to purchase on itunes...

Tracy D said...

I hadn't seen this..how cute is that?!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...