Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Recipe of the Week ... No Carb Pizza

Did anyone try last week's recipe? What did you think?
This week's recipe claims to be carbohydrate free, however, when I made it this week, mine was about 5 grams of carbs for the ENTIRE pizza!!
And guess what?!?
It was delicious!!
If you are counting your carb intake like I am lately, then give this recipe a try. Your family will love it, too. Mine did!
The only downside is not having that hunk of pizza crust to enjoy at the end (personally, my favorite part), but bread and my stomach are not getting along right now, so they are on a break.
The pic below is of the pizza I made ... black olives, turkey sausage and turkey pepperoni - YUM! Click on the pic and you will be directed to the recipe. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

TLF said...

this looks delish! i need to start cooking more.. i'm such a lazy arse!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

That looks delicious! My goodness!!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...