Monday, July 23, 2012

Puffy Eyes? Try this .. Origins GinZing

GinZing

Refreshing eye cream to brighten and depuff.

√ 86% brighter appearance
√ 80% reduction in puffiness

Late night? Long flight? Look tired all the time? Prepare to become one of the perky people! Nature's clinically-proven morning-after eye cream instantly reduces dark circles. Unsightly bags and puffiness virtually disappear. And Origins proprietary complex of Caffeine from Coffee bean, Panax Ginseng, Magnolia Extract and natural optic brighteners rapidly wakes up, refreshes and restores radiance to tired eyes. Best for all skin types.

I received a sample of this eye cream with a Sephora purchase recently, and am LOVING it!! I have major puffy eyes, no matter how well rested I am. I have tried several treatments to remedy this little issue; tea bags, cucumbers, Preparation H, ice cubes, even an under eye massage a doctor recommended one time. Nothing seems to work.
GinZing seems to really brighten my eyes and those dark circles, plus de-puffs! It is slightly cooling when you first apply it. I think it would be great to keep in the refrigerator for an even cooler sensation. A little amount goes a long way, too! This eye cream retails for $29.50 for .5 ounces, but you seriously only need a dab! This little product will definitely be in my next Sephora order!
Do you have a favorite eye cream that works miracles on puffy eyes and dark circles?

7 comments:

sprinkles said...

I think I need some of that!

Did you change your blog background and header? Or am I just now noticing it? lol

Unknown said...

Changed it up a couple weeks ago ... lol!! :o)

TLF said...

Can I rub it on my whole face? The entire dang thing is sooo puffy in the mornings! HAHA!

C said...

I NEED this! I don't get puffy often, but the dark circles are killing me! Thanks for sharing!

A said...

Your beauty tips are always so helpful. Keep them coming! Thanks!

Claudia said...

I've been struggling with major puffiness of the upper eye

Do you experience that, does this help with that?

Nicole said...

I use this and love it! One container lasted me almost 8 months...so worth the investment!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...