Monday, July 9, 2012

What I Wore ... 4th of July

I hope everyone had a great holiday this year. We were lucky to have a warm, beautiful day (it rained the day before), and we spent the 4th of July soaking up fun family time. 
 Dress ... H&M
Red Tank ... Target
Leggings ... Express
Sandals ... Steve Madden
The dress is actually much longer (length goes down to my knees), I just pinned it up for a little more casual look.

 Earrings ... Target
Hair Ribbon ... Target


 Me and my Hubby
 My little firecrackers ... swim trunks from Osh Kosh
4th of July, 2012

5 comments:

Miranda said...

Comfy and cute!

sprinkles said...

Yes, you look very comfy and cute! I can't remember what I wore for the Fourth.

Those swim trunks are really cute!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

What a perfectly patriotic outfit!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the sandals. Super cute!

Dana said...

Love the sandals! Very cute!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...