Monday, November 12, 2012

Guest Post ... Handbags & Handguns

This week, here on dot...dot...dot..., I will be featuring some of my favorite bloggers! These fabulous ladies have agreed to bless my blog with their presence and awesomeness. Yep, that's a real word.
If you are visiting from their blog, WELCOME!! Let me know you were here by adding yourself to the GFC Followers box in my sidebar. I will be launching my Annual Holiday Giveaway Event on December 3rd and you won't want to miss out!! Thanks so much for dropping by!
xoxo
 
Hi, everyone! I'm Misty from Handbags & Handguns. A little bit about me... I'm a southern girl who loves celebrities, sarcasm, cheap booze, good books, hot vampires, shiny gadgets, pretty clothes, spending money, & good grammar. Basically, I'm awesome and you want to be friends with me.
Every Monday, I do a weekly write-up of the latest Hollywood gossip. It's called The Talk of Tinseltown. Since I was up with a sick toddler tonight, I didn't have time to put together a full rundown like I usually do. So, today, you get a feature on celebrity twins instead. Here are a few female celebs who are commonly mistaken for someone else.
 
 
Isla Fisher // Amy Adams
 
Scarlett Johansson // Amber Heard
 
 
Keira Knightley // Natalie Portman
 
Idina Menzel // Lea Michele
 
 
Leighton Meester // Minka Kelly
 
Nina Dobrev // Victoria Justice
 
Roselyn Sanchez // Nicole Scherzinger
 
Katy Perry // Zooey Deschanel
 
Selena Gomez // Lucy Hale
 
America Ferrera // Jordin Sparks
 
Jewel // Renee Zellweger
 
So, have you ever mixed any of these fabulous ladies up? I personally can't believe how much Amber Heard looks like ScarJo!

I'd like to give a big thanks to April for letting me post at her place today. It's been real. It's been fun.
 

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Those similarities are crazy! Great post! :)

C said...

Whoa!! Some of them are identical. I always confuse Isla with Amy. I say Amy's name and say, no, I mean the Austrailian one. Haha! Awesome post!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...