If you are visiting from their blog, WELCOME!! Let me know you were here by adding yourself to the GFC Followers box in my sidebar. I will be launching my Annual Holiday Giveaway Event on December 3rd and you won't want to miss out!! Thanks so much for dropping by!
1. Sally Hanson Instant Cuticle Remover. To have a long-lasting mani, you've really got to prep your nails. Removing cuticle overgrowth is a key step. I apply this all around my cuticles, wait a bit (you can wait longer that it says), then use the thumbnail of my opposite hand to push back/scrape the cuticles. I typically do this twice.
2. Orly Bonder. This rubberized basecoat overrides any oily residue on your nails and gives your polish something to stick to, another secret of a long-lasting mani.
3. NYC Grand Central Station. This is my new HG topcoat... it works just as well as the pricy Seche Vite, but it's only $2! You know I love a bargain.
4. Poshe Cuticle Care. Keeping your cuticles neat and free of hang-nails is another secret to making your manicure last longer. This product is fabulous and I massage this into my cuticles twice a day to prevent hangnails and prevent cuticle buildup.
5. Nail Polish Remover Dip-It. I change my polish pretty often, and this little treasure makes it quick and easy. Inside this tub are plastic bristles that really help scrub the polish off.
I hope you'll stop by my blogs and say hello! If you have some mani tips or a new polish shade I need to try, I'd love to hear from you!