Friday, July 3, 2009

Adding on to the Summer Faves ...

Is anyone watching Hawthorne on TNT on Tuesday nights at 9pm? The series just premiered on June 16th, and I added it to my series recording list. So good! Loving Jada Pinkett Smith!


Also, Season 2 of The Secret Life of the American Teenager is running, abc Family, Mondays at 8pm. The baby is here, the grandma is preggo, oh the drama - ha, ha!! A very entertaining show!

4 shout-outs!:

Michelle said...

YAY!!!! Finally, another grown person that will admit they watch The Secret Life of an American Teenager!! I was starting to think maybe I was somekind of freak (okay, maybe that's besides the point)!... I haven't seen the second season yet, but I was digging season one!

April said...

Oh girl - you gotta catch up!!! I think you can view episodes online ... I surprisingly fell in love with this show, too. Hee, hee!

S. said...

soooo unintentionally addicted to Secret Life!

B, A, H & C said...

hmmm, never heard of either of these. but i am always looking for new shows!

 
Design by April Showers