Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sweet Summer Swap!

I participated in Sweet Tea Diaries Summertime Swap, and was paired up with CAC Muffin over at Shortbread. Take a look at the fun little goodies I received in the mail ... oh.so.fun!!




A big beach towel, note pads (which I will use all the time - I am always writing notes to myself!), ball catch game and sidewalk chalk (she must know that my boys are loving these!), a cute pair of sunglasses, flip flops (and they fit, too!!), pool air mattress in my current fave aqua color, and a book that I can't wait to dive into - all wrapped up in a plastic pink bucket!! Thanks so much ... it was fun swapping goodies!!
Wanna know what I sent? I had so much fun shopping for summertime stuff! It was so hard for me not to buy for myself in the process! Ha, ha!!


A fun tote bag, journal notebook, OPI nail polish, cute nail files, SoftLips Strawberry lip balm, oh-so-yummy smelling (pineapple, and strawberry sangria scents) shimmer lotions, coconut-lime body wash and loofah, a water bottle, mango flavored gum, and the latest issue of Glamour magazine. I hope CAC Muffin enjoyed her gifts!! :o)

Happy Summer!!

2 comments:

CAC muffin said...

I love love love my summer swap thank you so much! :) I hope your's helps you enjoy the summer just alittle more :)

Jules said...

This swap was so much fun and I love all of the goodies you sent and received!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...