Miss Sassy Cass tagged me, so here are 10 things you may or may not know about me ... enjoy!
- I do not like wine. I know, blasphemy! What Italian doesn't like wine? It practically runs through our blood! But, I was recently turned on to Arbor Mist flavored wines. Do they count?
- I want to learn 2 other languages in my lifetime - Spanish and Italian - but I don't think my brain will allow it.
- I love Calla Lilies ... they are such beautiful flowers.
- I can't get enough of The Office!! So. Stinkin. Funny!!!
- I have a slight fear of cutting my hair. I bet you couldn't tell that though. I have only been blogging and debating over it for months now! Ha! I tend to think that when my hair is shorter, I look younger. And I don't need to look younger just yet.
- I have just successfully potty trained my 2 year old!! Woot, woot!!
- I am an insomniac and do most of my blogging at night. Ever notice the times of my posts? Now if I could only figure out where to go to create a fun little avatar of myself that is easy and free. (sigh.)
- I love my two boys to death, but I may love their bedtime a tiny bit more. Hee, hee.
- I still keep in touch with my best friend from kindergarten! Our lives are crazy busy, but we always find time to reconnect every now and then. Love you lots, Sheri!!
- I am deathly afraid of snakes, and I am sure one will kill me some day. Seriously. I am paralyzed with fear when I see one roaming free (cages don't bother me as much, but I still can't walk by them). I am talkin' about full on panic attack - heart racing, tears flowing, can. not. breathe. kinda scared. This fear came about when I was in the 7th grade when I accidently stepped on a yellow racer in my parents front yard and it wrapped itself around my foot (I was wearing sandals). When I finally kicked it off my foot, it chased me as I ran away screaming!!! No joke. True story.
Okay ... now that you are laughing at the thought of me being chased by a snake, the following peeps are tagged to re-post their top 10 randon facts:
Stilettos and Diapers
Blah, Blah, Blah - cuz I am hoping this will be that kick in the butt she needs to start her blog!! :o)