Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wish Me Luck ...


Has everyone heard of DSK Jewelry? I adore this handmade jewelry line and snagged myself a gorgeous little necklace for my birthday this year. I get so many compliments every time I wear it! DSK is casting a model search and I entered! I am not thinkin' I am hot stuff here, but the prizes are pretty awesome! Steph is looking for a new face or two to represent her fabulous line. Voting starts on Friday, July 16th, so please (pretty please) pop on over and vote for me! Competition will be tough ... all the contestants posted so far are simply beautiful.

Thanks so much for the support!!

x o x o


3 comments:

Ria said...

Good luck!I'll sure vote! :)

Rachel said...

Good luck! Remind me on Friday to vote!

sprinkles said...

Good luck!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...