Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I tried it ... Coconut Water

O.N.E. Coconut Water with a splash of Pink Guava ... yum!!
O.N.E. Coconut Water is 100% natural and has five essential electrolytes (calcium, potassium, phosphorous, magnesium and sodium), which is more potassium than a banana, with no added sugars and no preservatives. The water comes right from a young green coconut and is excellent at fighting dehydration! From kids to pregnant or nursing mommas, athletes to elderly, coconut water is packed with so many nutrients that it benefits all ages. It is fat- and cholesterol-free and contains no wheat, gluten, soy, corn or other food allergens. And it helps with alcohol hangovers!


I tasted the original O.N.E. Coconut Water without flavoring, and it definitely has a required taste. It is a hard flavor to describe, but I highly recommend trying a water with a splash of juice first. I love guava, and the variety I mentioned above is pretty darn tasty!


Have you tried Coconut Water yet? What are your thoughts?



I was not given a sample or paid by this company for this review. I was intrigued by other reviews I have heard of coconut water in general, so I bought one myself. I picked the package that looked the prettiest (cuz I am girly like that), and because it had my fave flavor guava available, I chose this brand.

6 comments:

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

Interesting. I've never tried it. Even though I live in Hawaii, I'm not really a big fan of coconut.. LOL.

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

itzSheryl said...

yumm i love this line of coconut drinks. Im not a fan of the vitacoco..i think thats what its called. But the guava is MY FAV =)

Jennifer Shirk said...

I haven't tried it, but I do love coconut.

TLF said...

I've never heard of it before.

Candice said...

I tried it for the first time at a roadside food shack when we were in Puerto Rico last year. When you order it they actually climb the tree right there and hand you the entire coconut after they skin it with a machete and stick a straw right in the top! All for $1.00, super delicious and entertaining!!!

Unknown said...

It sounds delicious never try them before. Thx for the review doll

<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...