Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Jersey girls are back ... and I am not talking about Snooki's crew.

The girls of New Jersey ... these housewives are full of sass! This year the husbands are more involved ... slamming tables and throwing punches. My kind of Italian drama! Teresa's family have signed on for this season's train wreck, her brother Joe Gorga and his wife, Melissa, and aunt Kathy Wakile. Teresa and her brother have had an ongoing feud that seems to stem from Joe's hatred of Teresa's husband, Joe Giudice.



Melissa is simply gorgeous ... always decked out to the nines, struttin' her stuff. Her and her man have 3 beautiful kids and a house to die for. This doll has a nasty little attitude though. So far, I am not liking her a whole lot. I really hope her mouth calms down a bit as the season progresses. She is not helping the family feud at all when she is running her mouth.



And good ol' Teresa ... love, love, love her, but her hard-headed, stubborn Italian mentality ain't gonna fix her relationship with her baby brother. Trust me, as an Italian girl myself, I know this. When we Italians don't budge and get set in our ways, nothing good comes of it!
As for the rest of the group, I am kinda bored with them so far this season. Jacqueline is still battling with her daughter, the Manzo kids are grown up and moving out, yada yada yawn!! I still love Caroline though. She is one tough momma who loves to the fullest and stays loyal to her family! She ain't taking crap from no one, including from newbie cast member Kathy who tries to stir up drama with Teresa.
This season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey should be full of fun and entertainment! I even got my hubby hooked and we watch it every week! Are you watching? Thoughts??

6 comments:

Brooke @ Blushing Noir said...

The only Housewives show I tune in to is the NJ one.
I don't know if I like the 2 new girls. I miss Dina on there, and think she should have come back since Danielle left.
Melissa I don't like. Her hubby is HOT and her house is my favorite out of all of them, but she is in her hubbys ear on and on about Teressa. Deep down I think she's the heart of this feud. And how come no one blamed her sisters mouth at the Christening as part of the reason that huge fight started. I get mad lol MY hubby thinks I'm nuts for watching it. I get all fired up, but then I'm Italian too lol
You can tell this season that Teresa's issues are taking their toll on her. =(
Did you see on the Bravo website the webseries Boys to Manzo? lol

Jennifer Milena said...

The Christening episode was out of control! I LOVE Teressa as well and find Melissa to be extremely manipulative! There has to be someone to make the season episode, I suppose.

Dana said...

I feel the same way about Melissa. Kathy I am not so sure of, but she seems a bit like a pot stirrer also.

Still loving the original 3! Although I also find that Jacquline and Caroline have been a little bit boring so far. Can't wait to see what the rest of the season holds!

TLF said...

I want to smack Melissa in the face every time I watch!

Unknown said...

LOL...I love this post and so happy I'm the only one here that absolutely love this show. These ladies are super entertaining and is never a dull moment on this show.

<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

MaviDeniz said...

i can't really get into the housewives of NJ. orange county and NY are my favs.

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...