Friday, June 3, 2011

Untitled ... cuz I'm cool like that!

Off to the beach again this weekend to celebrate hubby's birthday! The bad news is that I sucked at posting here this week. Boooo! The good news is that I always get lots of great blogging time at the beach house, so next week will rock! Monday will be all about the Summer Beauty Tour ... if you wanna win $$$ prizes, then I highly suggest you come check me out here to get all the details! Have an awesome weekend ... see ya Monday!!




Muah!!

2 comments:

sprinkles said...

I love money and prizes so I'll be back for sure!!!

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

YAY...have fun at the beach doll celebrating your hubby's bday!! Great pic.

Kisses,
http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...