Saturday, June 18, 2011

It's almost time ...

... to pick the winners for the Summer Beauty Tour!! There are a few more days to enter this amazing opportunity for three CASH prizes!! How would you spend $50? $100?? $200??? Be sure to get your entries in by following me and the other participating beauty bloggers!!
I am at the beach again this weekend bustin' out some fabulous posts to share with y'all this week ... recipes, product reviews and giveaways up ahead!! And speaking of giveaways, when dot...dot...dot... reaches 500 followers, I will personally be giving away gifts from my favorite products list (which will be posted soon)! So, if you love my blog, please share with others!!

Have a wonderful weekend, peeps!!

xoxo

No comments:

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...