Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hot Mess

Yeah, that would be me right now ... although I am wearing my oh-so-comfy and cute Juicy sweatpants, I look like death has paid me an arse-whooping! My new love affair is with the germ killing Clorox wipes, and anytime the sun comes out, I open up the windows! My nose is raw, my body hurts ... did I mention how much being sick SUCKS!? I try not to complain too much. Afterall, I seldom get sick, but I so can't wait to be over this. Humidifier is running, trying to keep the fluids going, and absolutely loving all the get well wishes!! Thanks girls, xoxo!!

2 shout-outs!:

Sassy Cass said...

It is NO fun when mama is sick. Take your (wink wink) prescription and feel better!

Am said...

Being sick is miserable. Hope you recover soon!

 
Design by April Showers