Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tweeting once again ...

I haven't been committed to Twitter, although I have been on there for months. Watching the local news program tonight, and seeing all my blogger pals tweeting has confirmed that I need to be cool like that, too. So check out my sidebar ... it'll update my tweets. If you are already on Twitter, look me up (or just click on the birdie above) and follow me as you do here. If you aren't signed up yet, join the bandwagon. Your friends are jumping and so should you!

1 comment:

Sassy Cass said...

I'm scared to start the twittering...It will consume me just like blogging and Facebook. I just don't know if I can handle it. I'm super impressed with your multi taskingism.

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...