Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fall Season Line-Up

I am always sad to see a break in a TV series. Season finales are actually quite frustrating for me. They build you up in a suspenseful or dramatic episode, then make you wait until next year to find out what happens next. Sigh. In Plain Sight, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, and The Closer are the latest to end until next year. And, my (yes, I own them) Army Wives will be wrapping up in a few more episodes. So sad.
At least with the close of one season, there is a new season to take over and keep me occupied. I have a couple new shows and a few returning favorites. Here's my weekly DVR schedule (I have to record everything due to my 'momnesia') ...

Sunday nights on Lifetime, 10pm - Army Wives

Monday nights on MTV, 10pm - The Hills

Tuesday nights on CW, 8pm - 90210, and at 9pm - Privileged
on CBS, 10pm - Without A Trace
on NBC, 10pm - Law and Order SVU

Thursday nights on NBC, 9pm - The Office (my hubby got me into this show now that King of Queens is no longer running new seasons)

Friday nights on CBS, 8pm - Ghost Whisperer

What are your favorites? Which shows are you bummed to see close for the year?

3 comments:

Erik and Mary said...

We of course watch the new 90210 even though it is super cheesy how can we not! But I do have to say I really, really like the new show privileged!!!

JenWebb702 said...

You and I really need to get more on page with each other. I didn't know that you watched Army Wives!! I love that show. Never miss an episode!!

Emily said...

Um...our faves are:

Bones
House
"Earl"
The Office
American Idol
Desperate Housewives (if we're home from church yet, now there's a oxymoron)

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...