Monday, October 6, 2008

Home Sweet Home!!

We are back from our sunny vacation in Southern California. Disney Land, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, and Palm Desert - all wrapped up in one week! We always have such a great time on our trips, but I absolutely love getting home, sleeping in my own bed, using full size hygiene products, and being back in my own little routine.
The weather was HOT ... in the 90's and 100's for the most part, so it was nice to have one last week of summer. At one point in our trip, we were in search a floaty pool toy for Sean and went to 3 different stores in Palm Desert. Apparently, pool toys are seasonal in the desert just like the rest of the world. It was 106 degrees outside!! We finally stopped in at a sports store and they had a great selection of water stuff. Whew!
I'll post some pics soon ... just wanted to stop in and reconnect with all my readers (yes, all three of you)!! It is great being home again and having my trusty computer in my lap. Oh, and 2-ply toilet paper! Can anyone tell me why spendy resorts can't chip in for better quality t.p.? LOL! I'm off to get my little man to preschool - have a great day!!

No comments:

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...