Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sending Some Love ...

I absolutely loved all the words of encouragement on my last post. I am feeling lots better (amoxacillian is my wonder drug!!) and I am so touched that you all sent your love! The packing is INSANE! You really don't realize how much crap stuff you collect over the years until it is time to pack it all into boxes. I am going to have an awesome garage sale in June!! Ha! My fantabulous hubby busted his butt tonight prepping for the big move tomorrow ... he may be somewhat paralyzed in the morning from all the furniture lifting he did on his own tonight, but he rocks! We are definitely looking forward to our Cabo trip on Monday - especially since our move will be complete!!
A quick shout out to my awesome friend, Sheri, who just started a blog!! We have been friends since our first day of kindergarten back in South San Francisco, and she is one cool chica!! She still lives in Cali and we don't get to see eachother all that often, so I am definitely excited to keep up with her more through her blog. Go show Miss Sheri some love and welcome her to the world of blogging!!

No comments:

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...