Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Up To No Fun

Not a whole lot of exciting things to blog about this week ... just packing. Since the housing market isn't any good right now, we have decided to rent our house out until it picks back up. We have been trying to sell for about a year with no luck, and we are trying to relocate to get Maddox into a specific school district out closer to the rest of our friends and family (we are currently about 25 minutes away). So, we are going to move in with my hubby's parents for a little while. They have a nice big house with plenty of room for us to intrude.
Packing is moving along. I am trying not to feel overwhelmed. So far, so good. We are heading off for Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on Monday, and I am just hoping we can get 95% of the work done before we leave. Check in on me in a few days and see how stressed out I am then! Ha, ha!
I am still workin' the Special K diet ... week one I lost a few pounds (probably helped to lose all the lovely water weight my period brought on), and I am doing well in week two. Sunday will be my official weigh in day ...
I hope everyone is having a great week!!

3 comments:

poopsie said...

glad you have the option to move in with the in laws, what city will you be moving to now?? good luck packing and cabo will be just the right break from all the craziness.

Ang said...

i like the new background! :)

sounds like a pretty good plan you have worked out there! hope you enjoy your time in cabo! can't wait to see pics from your trip :)

Jodee said...

Go Special K diet, along with the sinus infection- you should be kicking some butt on that weight loss!

Hope the move doesnt slow your blogging down! I will miss it!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...