Sunday, February 1, 2009

Where was Chuy?

In Cabo, I read Chelsea Handler's book "Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea." Throughout our vacay, my hubby kept checking in to see if the book was just as funny as Ms. Handler is in person (stand-up and on Chelsea Lately). I was actually disappointed. I didn't laugh as much as I was hoping, and I was even bored at some points. Sad, I know. I did have a few laugh out loud moments, but I was expecting more. She didn't even talk about her 'little nugget' who shares the book cover with her! Oh well. She is still a funny gal, just not in print.

1 comment:

Sassy Cass said...

Thanks for this review! I have almost purchased this book several times. I think I'll just borrow...

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...