Monday, November 16, 2009

Kidoodles

Browsing for gift ideas for my boys, I came across this fun shop called Kidoodles. Piggy banks, totes, lap trays and so much more! Personalized, cute, and fun for the kiddos in your life!! I will be ordering up a couple sets of these star-shaped crayons for stocking stuffers this year!! Want to win a set of 6 for someone little? Kidoodles is offering 2 (yes, two!!) winners each a set of 6 crayons in whichever-shape-you-choose!! Want to enter? Head over to Kidoodles and browse around. Come back and comment as to which gift ideas would be perfect for the kiddos in your world. Twitter, Facebook and blog postings earn you extra points, so be sure to spread the word!

17 comments:

Moya said...

The personalized step is perfect for my liitle princess who wants to do everything for herself!

Shelby said...

I love that she has boy themed piggy banks!! I'm loving the pirate piggy bank!!

Shelby said...

Posted on Facebook!

Shelby said...

Posted on Facebook!

Clare said...

Star shaped crayons... for my three year old who already describes himself as a "rockstar"!

JSGM said...

LOVE the star shaped crayon pieces...what a great thing to have on hand to give as reward for helping with chores, being good on an errand with mom, during potty training, for a good report from teacher, etc.

Meghan said...

I love the Frog Personalized Kids Lap Tray. I would give it to my niece and nephew to keep their art supplies in!
Cute!
blufairy19 at gmail dot com

Yankee Wife said...

The personalized butterfly step stool is very cute! I know several little boys who love to color too :)

Yankee Wife said...

blogged

Jen said...

So cute, a total must have.

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

My daughter would like the Christmas Shaped Crayons

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

Tweeted http://twitter.com/juan_hurrican/status/5861045256

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

Blogged http://sparkledbeauty.blogspot.com/2009/11/blogger-giveaways.html

Mindy said...

I went and looked, but like the crayons the best!

sprinkles said...

I don't have any children in my life but I adore those star shaped crayons!

sprinkles said...

Tiffany from Memoirs of a Munchkin Mommy sent me.

Here's a link to my blog post:
http://butterfly-wyldechylde.blogspot.com/2009/11/giveaways.html

I'm also a follower!

Thanks!

Jennifer said...

Love the star crayons!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...