Monday, November 16, 2009

ToweLocs

One of my lovely readers, Hannah, recommended this new company of a friend of hers. Let me just say, as a mom to two little boys, this invention is awesome! I can't tell you how many times a day, I am picking up hand towels off the counters and floors throughout the house. And have you ever had company over and forgotten to make a final round through the house to make sure everything is in order, only to be embarassed when showing the bathroom with towels on the floor?

Check out ToweLocs! A functional, yet decorative way to keep your towels on the racks! The creative person behind this clever new product, Cindy, is offering a lucky winner a set of the Star Design ToweLocs! To enter, visit the ToweLocs website and take a look at all the great colors and styles they have to offer. Come back here and leave a comment on which ones you would love to use in your own home! For extra entries, re-post on Facebook, Twitter and/or your blog, earning 5 extra entries each!!

4 comments:

Krissa said...

I love the silver star towel locks...cute idea

Adie said...

the pink lady flower ones are awesome and would match my towels!

I do have your button on my blog!

Betsy said...

I LOVE these! These are perfect for the person who let's say "has a 6 year old who pulls the towel off the towel rack every time he dries his hands and throws it on the counter instead of hanging it back up where it belongs"! I'm just guessing.
Ha Ha!

Jennifer said...

This is such a great Idea!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...