Monday, November 9, 2009

Miss Taylor

Since shortly after the Kanye incident, I became annoyed with all the 'Poor Taylor Swift' hype. Her songs were on the radio non-stop, and I was over all the boo hoo press. Don't get me wrong, what Kanye did was pretty messed up, but to still be talking about it weeks after the VMAs was retarded.
Miss Taylor did redeem herself a bit in my book after seeing her SNL Monologue Song. The girl does have a sense of humor, even if I still can't stand to hear her songs on the radio. Don't hate. I'm just sayin'.

**You'll have to scroll down to the bottom to press pause on my playlist, or Britney will interfere with the video.**


6 comments:

Jules said...

Her SNL appearance was so funny and I loved her monologue song too! I hope you had a good weekend.

TLF said...

I love her AND her music!
She's beautiful AND talented!
West is an ass!

Jodee said...

I like her, but just a tad sick of hearing the same song over and over when she has a hit. I loved her SNL stuff too!

Yankee Wife said...

Your niece thought the "la, la, la's" were great in Taylor's monologue song and even sang along. Ha ha! Taylor's a hard working girl & accomplished a lot in a short time. Kayne's actions were TACKY.

Molly said...

I have to say I'm a Taylor fan! We are watching SNL and her monologue just finished! So funny.

Anonymous said...

This SNL episode was surprisingly hilarious.

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...