Monday, November 16, 2009

Tea For All Reasons

You all know how much I love tea! I especially love white and green teas, and love brewing loose leaf varieties. As a treat, I will add a bit of sugar and milk to my teas, but for the most part I do not put anything in my cups. The health benefits to teas are so amazing, including cancer-prevention! When browsing Etsy, I came across this wonderful little tea shop called Tea For All Reasons. I have been chatting with the very sweet, Marsha, and ordered myself up a few of the wonderful flavors they offer.

One lucky winner will receive the Apple Spice Scone Mix and a 2 oz. bag of Auntie's Pumpkin Pie tea. What a perfect combination for this holiday season! To enter, please visit Tea For All Reasons and browse all the yummy flavors, then come back here and comment as to which one(s) you would love to try!! Extra entries are given for re-posting this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, and/or your own blog, 5 extra entries for each!! Be sure to let me know, so I can keep tally!!

12 comments:

Nina said...

I am such a tea freak that I would really love to sample everything! But my picks are: Watermelon Peach Mango, Kyoto Cherry Blossom Festival, Pomegranate Rosehips, 9/11 Commemorative and the Apricot Mango.

irina.sagarbarria at gmail dot com

Nina said...

I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/nina0205/statuses/5762306491

irina.sagarbarria at gmail dot com

Suburban prep said...

To me nothing tastes better than mint tea so I was a goner when I saw HOLIDAY -- Peppermint Bark -- Specialty Black Tea.
msgb245 at gmail dot com

Sarah said...

The Holiday peppermint bark tea sound so yummy!

Hannah said...

English Carmel and Orange Cream....mmmmm

Yankee Wife said...

There are WAY too many teas for me to pick just one! I like many of the Rooibos teas, the chocolate mint chip tea, and of course the holiday peppermint bark tea. YUM.

JSGM said...

Would like to try Lemon Souffle, Black Currant, Cappuccino Cream, Cherry Blossom Green and Orange Grove Vanilla...to name a few and then would like to try Cinnamon Chip, Chocolate Chip and Apple Spice Scone Mixes.

Ang said...

Oh my heavens I have no idea! Love the loose leaf tea, love the vintage tea sets, love it all!

Mindy said...

Yummy, I would definitely try "blueberry bang"

littledeadmommy said...

I would love to try the Chocolate and Roses, Vanilla Orange Jasmine, and Cherry Mocha Specialty tea blends.

littledeadmommy@gmail.com

Jenni said...

I would LOVE to try the chocolate mint! mmm I LOVE tea!

Marsha said...

Thanks to all who ventured over to check out my shop! Would love to "show you around" anytime! Convo me if you have any questions or special requests. And be sure to check our our Black Friday specials! If you convo me I will add you to my email list for even more specials!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...