Monday, November 16, 2009

Sweet & Simple

I am always excited to see what Kelly at Sweet & Simple is coming up with next! I adore all her creations! She specializes in necklaces, rings, earrings, and hair clips and has the greatest prices!! Custom orders are welcome, so if you have something special in mind, contact Kelly! She is the sweetest person to chat with and she aims at 100% customer satisfaction!! Shipping is fast and items I have purchased have been delivered in adorable packaging, adding that extra touch!
Check out this Simple Sparrow necklace that Simple & Sweet is giving away to one lucky reader!

To enter, you must have your name over in my followers box off to the right. Head over to Simple & Sweet's Etsy shop and take a look around. Come back here and tell me what you will be putting on your wish list! For extra entries, give a shout-out on Facebook, Twitter, and/or re-post on your blog ... 5 extra entries for each! Just be sure to comment back each time you re-post, so I can keep tally!

18 comments:

Nina said...

I absolutely love the Golden Turquoise Ring!

irina.sagarbarria at gmail dot com

Nina said...

Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/nina0205/statuses/5762810364

irina.sagarbarria at gmail dot com

Molly said...

I love the Golden Turquoise Ring!

Krissa said...

i love the sweet and simple hair pins and the turquoise ring...Love her stuff

Adie said...

the layered locket necklace is gorgeous!!

Btw I have your button on my blog!

This Texas Momma said...

How am I supposed to pick! What a great store! I love several of the lockets and the blue glass earrings.

Tabitha Michelle said...

I love the Black Mum Ring!

Jen said...

SO hard to choose. But if I had to have something right now, it would be the hair pins & ring set.

Summer said...

I'm kinda dying over her black mum ring...but then again, everything she has is fab!!! Gimme!

littledeadmommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
littledeadmommy said...

I love the Brass Sparrow And Pearl Bracelet...and just about everything else in the shop.

littledeadmommy@gmail.com

Sara said...

too many things to choose from! love the 'new brass sparrow' neckless.

Jenni said...

Everything is so cute!!! I love the whimsical locket, the sweet little sparrow necklace and the pictured brass sparriw necklace!! SO cute!!

Melissa K. said...

I love it, it was so hard to chose one. But I think I settled on the Crystal Brass Monet.

I blogged and posted on FB...

http://www.facebook.com/#/melissa.k.silva?ref=name

sprinkles said...

These are my favorites:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27942377

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34266711

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30339268

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34958613

Impossible to choose just one!

A Real Housewife said...

there isn't much i didn't absolutely love! and her prices are great! tweeted @erinandaaron

Jennifer said...

All of there things are way too cute I cant choose!

Jennifer said...

All of there things are way too cute I cant choose!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...