Thursday, January 27, 2011

I tried it ... In-Shower Lotion

Olay Quench In-Shower Body Lotion ... this product called for me from the shelves of Target. If I could save time by lotioning up while showering, then sign me up!! It is a great smelling, rinse-off lotion you apply in the shower that claims to help break the cycle of dry skin within 5 uses.
My opinion ... it's not bad. Did I see a dramatic difference in my skin after using this? Not so much, but doubled up with my regular body lotion applied after showering made for a nice duo. The price was $3.99 if I remember correctly, and I had a coupon for $2 off. Definitely worth $1.99!!
Have you tried this yet? Are there any other similar products you'd recommend?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bath and body works made an in shower body lotion about 5 years ago that was AWESOME. I couldn't find it for a while, but haven't looked in some time. It was in a blue squeeze bottle & was part of the "calm collection" or something like that. I loved it!

Ashley said...

I subscribe to your blog through my reader, and I always enjoy reading your reviews of health/body things. I saw a deal today for B12 injections and I thought I would ask you if you have ever tried them and what you thought?

Tracy D said...

I love some of the St. Ives body washes, good creamy formulas but not overly drying!

Unknown said...

Hi Ashley ... I left a comment on your blog!! Thanks so much for the request!!

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...