Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back to reality ...

Ever need a vacation from your vacation? After laying out by the pool in the 88 degree sunshine (with the tan lines to prove it, woot!!), and not hearing my name "mom" yelled for 6 days, my brain is trying to un-numb itself. Ha ha! Hubby and I definitely enjoyed our break away and now it is back to the real world.
This week, I am working on the new shopping blog ... where you can shop from my closet! I am stuck on what to call it though ... free shipping on your first purchase if you can help me think of a fabulous name!! Seriously. I have never wracked my brain so much for a simple title.
And speaking of shopping ... I think I may have lost my mojo in this department ... GASP! I know. I can hardly believe this myself. I spent 4 hours at the Desert Hills Premium Outlets in Cabazon, and left with a Theory tank top, and a pair of Ugg slippers. I spent a good chunk of time in Juicy Couture and found NOTHING. We then went to the Westfield Mall in Palm Desert on our last night, and I found a pair of denim capris at Buckle, and a necklace and dress at American Eagle (two places that I could have shopped at here at home and not paid sales tax). Sigh. I even skipped my Shoe Dazzle order for the second month ... nothing has been exciting me lately. Should I seek counseling?
I hope everyone is off to a great week ... be sure to send those title ideas my way! I will heart you forevah!


10 comments:

Melissa @ So These Are My Thirties said...

I skipped two months in a row on Shoedazzle also. I have two credits I am dying to use, but the shoes they are sending me (the original AND the alternates) are just not doing it for me. It's not just you! Don't worry, I'm sure you will snap out of your shopping funk soon :)

sprinkles said...

I only ever seem to have a shopping funk when I don't have any money. When I have a bunch and it's burning a hole in my pocket, that's when I can't find anything I want to buy.

Dana said...

I can relate to the shopping funk. I always find stuff when I don't have the mulah to spend and never find things when I do have it to spend....((sigh)). Glad you had a good vacation and got to enjoy some sun shine!

Bella Sugar Cosmetics said...

I'm a big fan of Juicy Couture charm bracelets!!! I LOOOOOOVE them. Right now all I have are the pear, flamingo, banana split, football, and the sweet shoppe bracelet. But we're going on vacation so Ive mapped every JC outlet from here to Denver to stop at on the way!

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

glad youre home- and to answer your question, I ALWAYS need a vacation from my vacations!

Stylista Fitness said...

Glad you had fun! thanx for the gift card :D

cheapcigarettesonlinestore said...

Newport Pleasure

cheapcigarettesonlinestore said...

Newport 100s Box

cheapcigarettesonlinestore said...

Newport box 100s cigarettes

cheapcigarettesonlinestore said...

Newport box 100s cigarettes

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...