Thursday, April 15, 2010

Shopping Blog Debut

Head on over to my new shopping blog ... I have opened up my closet for business! Up for sale today are some items from my Juicy Couture collection. All of my Juicy items are 100% authentic, purchased at either Nordstrom or Juicy Couture. No knock-offs here. More items will be posted throughout the next few days, so be sure to add yourself to the followers list, and check back in.
I hope everyone is having a great week ... tomorrow on Fashion Friday, I will be showing off some hot new shoes I received for my birthday! Oh yeah! xoxo

2 comments:

sprinkles said...

Are you going to be selling any jewelry or just clothes?

Unknown said...

Folks who enjoy spending time in the kitchen should think about buying a pro cookware set. Cookware comes in several assorted levels of quality. You’ll find pro cookware made by many different companies.





Sell gold jewelry

A Fond Farewell ...

Wow! Is December already upon us? Good golly this year has flown right by! I have been a busy girl lately, hence the blog break. Unfortu...